Saturday, September 13, 2008

Intro

Most of the posts here are like a train of thought, writing stuff which is picked out of the top of my mind. I call them the plain texts. But, sometimes I do write about stuff close to me, and encrypt it, and they tend to be less than straight forward - the breakable codes, and hence the blog title.
As for the random-ish url the blog has - crypticxsjujoht, the truth is that I wanted to use crypticwritings as the blog url after the Megadeth album and the name was already taken. So, I used easiest of easiest cyphers - Caeser cypher. Although, that uses a shift of 3, I ,being lazy, used only a shift of 1.

And I lied when I said in the blog description that "You might find anything, except encryption or cyphers, here."

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment